A contract will be binding between the Seller (Madajazz) and the Buyer (you) once your order has been dispatched.
Receipt of your order, including confirmation of the details of your order, will be notified to you by email.
Dispatch of your order will be notified to you by email.
Any out of stock product will be notified to you by email. In this instance an alternative product, cancellation of the unavailable product or cancellation of the full order will be offered.
Money owed to you due to cancellation, as above or for any other reason will be paid to you, via PayPal, as soon as is reasonably practicable, but in any event no later than 14 days after an order cancellation or a refund, has been agreed.
All transactions are fully encrypted and secure. Your privacy is important to us and we treat any information you supply us with, with great care.
The full price of your order must be paid before we can dispatch any part of it.
You will pay all sums due to us under these terms by the means specified without any set-off, deduction or counterclaim.
All prices quoted are inclusive of VAT.
We endeavour to describe our products as accurately as possible but, due to the handmade and hand dyed nature, slight variations in size, colour and decorative style may occur. Limitations due to printing and web display may also affect the appearance of the delivered product. The natural fibres used and dyes mean that we cannot guarantee that the products are colourfast.
- All our products are packed to order. We aim to have your order delivered to you within 3 – 5 working days of receiving full payment, provided payment is received by 1pm on the day the order is placed.
- Delay in delivery – Madajazz cannot be held responsible for any delay in delivery, via Royal Mail. However, it will take all reasonable steps to track missing orders and replace goods lost prior to delivery.
- Instalments – We may deliver your order in instalments if the items are not available at the same time for delivery. In this instance, you will be notified by email.
Please note that our warehouse and office does not operate on weekends, or UK bank holidays. We are closed from 20th December to 3rd January annually. Our opening hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm or at other times by appointment.
- Damaged or incomplete orders – All products leave Madajazz in good condition. Please notify us, in writing within 48 hours of receipt of your order, in the event of damaged or incomplete orders. Madajazz reserve the right to not accept returns of damaged goods, if notified later than this. Any claim for damaged goods, whatever the reason, will be limited to the invoiced value of the goods purchased.
- Cancellations – The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 allows you, the consumer, the right to cancel within 7 working days of placing your order or 7 days of receipt of your order, whichever is the longer. If you do wish to cancel your order, or you have any queries relating to it, then please email us at email@example.com.
- Refunds – To qualify for a refund, all returned goods must arrive in the original packaging, with postage fully paid by you the recipient, in ‘as new’ condition. The purchase price of the returned item(s) will be refunded to you, via PayPal, as soon as is practicable but in any event, no later than 14 days after an order cancellation or refund has been agreed.
You agree that you have provided, and will continue to provide, accurate and up to date information about yourself. We need this information to provide you with your ordered items. To protect your privacy, we agree not to share your information with any other person or company. You may choose to unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time.
We show our products and images online to promote our products and although these can be downloaded from our website, they may only be used with the written permission of Madajazz.
These conditions and all contract made pursuant to them shall be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with the Laws of England and Wales. The seller (Madajazz) and the Buyer (you) hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
We change our Terms and Conditions from time to time. These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 1st March 2017. It is these Terms and Conditions that apply to your order. Please do not assume that the same terms will apply to future orders.